You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in West Des Moines
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.